Appeal under section 46(4) of FSS Act, 2006
To appeal against the report of Food Analyst under section 46(4) of the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 (34 of 2006), the applicant is required to submit following documents.
- Form VIII filled in all respect. Click here to download Form VIII
- Annexure I filled in all respect. Click here to download Annexure I
- Self attested copy of ID proof of the appellant.
- Self attested copy of ID issued by food business establishment to the appellant.
2. Testing fee of Rs. 5,000/- for referral lab is to be paid by the applicant/ appellant in form of Demand Draft in favour of the referral lab. Applicants are required to contact Designated Officer of the respective districts for information about the referral lab.
Click here for details of Designated Officers.
3. All the completely filled forms should be sent to:
The Designated Officer
Department of Food Safety,
Govt. of NCT of Delhi,
8th Floor Mayur Bhawan,
Connaught Place New Delhi 110001
Last Updated Date :- 01-07-2020
Page last updated on: 05-01-2023